CASS CREEK NOMAD PREDATOR CALL WITH REMOTE CONTROL
The NOMAD Receiver is also a handheld game call when remote sound is not required. Each NOMAD Receiver can be connected to remote speakers for even greater separation. The internal speaker is bypassed when connected to remote speakers. Each NOMAD Receiver is programmed with five (5) field tested, field proven sounds. All sounds are authentic recordings of real animals made for Cass Creek by top hunters and naturalists. Each sound has a 15 second calling sequence for a more natural sound. The independent volume controls allow you the control you need.
- Jack Rabbit - A low pitched distress call with drawn out tones. Hear the despair. Like fast food to a coyote.
- Cottontail Rabbit - A higher pitched squeal; a more excited and urgent call. True terror in this squeal just knowing predators are on the hunt for dinner.
- Coyote Howl - A communication call that announces territories and lures other canines.
- Pup Yips - Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- Fawn Distress - A stressed, drawn out call used by young deer when separated from their mother.